Why Buy This Product?
Desperate times can indeed call for more desperate measures, especially if you are a busy person wanting to give your body (or your kids) the right amount of nutrition. But if you have had any experience with juicing, then you have probably encountered the issue that juicing, while effective in providing nutrients from vegetables and fruits, can often run the risk of leaving the nutrients out of the picture and mostly producing water and leftover fiber. Breville BJE40SIL or the Juice Fountain Cold can help you in your search for a better, faster, juicing process.
If you want to juice more, the Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold processor system can be of great help with its promise in two areas important to many fruits and veggies fans the world over store more juice and clean less mess. With the Breville BJE430SIL, you get the convenience of minimizing the damage so inherent in juicing plants, while preserving their minerals, vitamins with the heat control that this product provides. The Cold Spin Technology provided by Breville BJE430SIL, extracting at a transfer of heat less than 1.8 Degrees Celsius with a tough 850-watt motor for the toughest of plants.
What probably makes the Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold processor system worthy of your investment, is first and foremost, the design and structure looks cool, is cool and cools the products you want to juice.
Notwithstanding, the design and structure is one thing (and a beautiful looking structure it is), but what really separates the Breville BJE430SIL is the nature of its processor engine or motor, which does a lot for the system in terms of countering juicing’s internal problem: heat and the wasting away of nutritional enzymes in the process (bummer).
The Breville BJE430SIL focuses on this issue with its innovative and compact Cold Extraction System, which is an ‘cold spin’ system that is designed to control the ambient heat that comes when the juicing begins, ensuring that you avoid the damage to the mineral and vitamin content of the foods during this process comes with a precision mesh filter, too.
Due to this technology, the Breville BJE430SIL makes light work of the process and cuts it down to considerable lengths and it does not hurt that the product line is with a unique 84mm chute feed that is extra wide whole fruits allowed, no pre-cutting needed (nifty).
Added to this is a useful seal with a juice jug for storing, which can keep up the juice made for up to three days.
The cleanup is secured also because the stainless-steel filter bowl, the juice cover and the puree disc (juice jug too) are all safe for the dishwasher.
One considerably convenient feature of the Breville BJE430SIL is a customized designed nozzle that allows to control and account for juice drips, which can be a hassle during your first forays of juicing.
In line with this and with other Breville food processor products are the consistency of presenting and maintaining two modes of electrical food processing that divides between high speed for the denser plant materials and low speed for the softer plant materials.
And it is fast and by that, what is meant is that it is up for really good consideration of how much this processor is able to churn that much juice for the amount of time that you are using it, which is a rather short one given the rate of speed the Breville BJE430SIL can go.
Overall, you are looking at a good looking, quite balanced (in and out) juicer with convenient outer design accounted for in the Breville BJE430SIL, as well as an innovating, temperature focused internal system at work here and there is no problem or issue here with that goal.
Features and Specs:
- 850 Power Wattage
- 3.4 Pulp Bin Container Capacity
- Safety Lock Arm Features for Lock Placement
- Stainless Steel Cutting Disc with Mesh Filter
- Cold Spin Technology for Heat Control when Juicing
- 3″ Extra Wide Whole Feed Chute for Whole Vegetable Allowance
- Up to 70 oz. of Seal and Juice Jug Storage Container Stainless Steel
- 2 Speed Setting Features: 1300 RPM (for high-speed dense material) and 6500 RPM (for low speed less dense material)
- Clean up can be quite a breeze as the design is not clunky or stocky
- Good and compact design that is relatively easy to assemble and to use
- Great, fast processing speed for the amount of plant material you can put
- Overall durable and fair steady material structure for its overall compact look
- The internal system technology employed works to manage much juice material to be preserved and the wattage produced given its size is a good bonus
- You might need a plastic bag or some kind of bag around you as it still has a possibility now and then to produce leaks of juice
- The pulps that can come out can be considered on the ‘wet’ side, which does not go well for people who do not like these leftovers
- It has a really, really good speed rate at which juice is produced, but in terms of vegetables vs fruit, the rate by which it juices out vegetables is considerably higher than that of fruits.
Not for nothing, the Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold processor system works so well in terms of the time investment. Its ability to “cold spin” and internal design gives make internal resistance lower and thus, contributes to this rate of speed. Not only that, the Breville BJE430SIL looks and operates and is designed like a breezy and compact system that is quite accessible for the novice user or first timer a crucial feature often neglected but not here.